Cryptome has been leaking its user logs for over a year

Cathal (Phone) cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Thu Oct 8 00:24:51 PDT 2015

Which remains bollocks because if he really gave a crap he could still offer a self-signed cert with fingerprints out of band and leave it to the visitor to either verify or accept the fearful securoty warnings. As is, we have KARMA POLICE using cryptome visitors as a correlative data source, which it seems SSL would have been a barrier to (because KP was based on unencrypted streams and cookie/real ID/IP correlation).