Introduce randommess in keypress timings

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Tue Oct 6 00:44:12 PDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 05:50:08PM +0200, rysiek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> so, as we all know, Big Brothers tend to use keypress timings to identify
> users on the Net. This of course leads to a question: are there ways to
> introduce randomness in keypress timings?

Very partial mitigation might be to type the text in editor, select and
copy it and then paste or middle click. This likely will leak info about
your hardware and the fact you use it.

IIRC I read paper about analyzing the way users use their mice.
Probably this leaks more info about the user, not sure.