juan's vision of free market WAS Snowden on the Twitters

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:04:42 PDT 2015

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 11:33:45 +0200
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia niedziela, 4 października 2015 16:08:55 Juan pisze:

> > > What is a sound definition of free market?
> >
> > 	Georgi, if you are really interested in the topic, do your
> > own homework.
> >
> > 	http://jim.com/Molinari.htm
>
> But you do realise that there are different views on what a "truly
> free market" is, right?

	Wrong.

	Did you even bother to skim the text I linked to?

> Is it the one where is the least regulation?

	There's no 'regulation' in a free market. Your question shows
	that you don't what a free market is.

> Is that the one where the better offer always wins?

	Better offer of what? A free market isn't defined by outcomes.

> These are not
> necessarily the same, as cartels and monopolies strive in a "free
> market without regulation".

	LMAO! Sure. Competition leads to monopoly and 'free' actually
	means regulated.

> So, which is it for you? Tell me, and *then* I can do my research.

	It's quite clear that you don't have a clue rysiek. FIRST you
	do your research about liberalism and THEN you try to come up
	with something that at least looks like criticism.

> Being vague is a very good way to not go into a true discussion. If
> that's what you're after, good going. :)

	I wasn't vague at all. Check the literature I linked.

	But you're right about something. I don't want to waste time
	with people who only have knee-jerk reactions and dismiss
	something they don't even know what it is.

> > (...)
> > > In particular:
> > >
> > > 1. How does the ``free market'' prevents _cartels_ and stays free?
> > > 2. In a stateless free market, what happens to orphans,
> > > physically/mentally impaired people and the like?
> >
> > 	They are sold as cat and dog food for the pets of the rich
> > 	people.
>
> Well, at least we're clear.

	We've been clear all the time. I know that you don't have a
	clue and only parrot establishment propaganda.

> > > IMHO realworld implementation of ``free market'' is the law of the
> > > jungle played with (virtual) money/goods on a Ponzi scheme
> > > playground (check the thread about the usa debt).
> >
> > 	That is, you don't know what "free market" means and yet you
> > 	are wasting time discussing it and apparently trying to
> > refute something you don't have a clue about it.
>
> So which version of the "free market" you propose? There are many.

	Drop the bluffing rysiek. I know that you don't know
	what you're talking about.