Snowden on the Twitters

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Oct 5 10:10:58 PDT 2015

On 10/05/2015 03:06 AM, rysiek wrote:
>> The middleman exists to see to it that the exchange is NOT entirely
>> > voluntary, and I'm back to that bloody fantasy about Marketers and sales
>> > engineers...
> Are you saying that if the exchange happens *without* money, it necessarily
> happens *without* middlemen?
> Are you saying that if the exchange happens *with* money, it necessarily
> happens *with* middlemen?
>
> Are you saying that if the exchange happens *with* money, it necessarily *is
> not* entirely voluntary?
> Are you saying that if the exchange happens *without* money, it necessarily
> *is* entirely voluntary?

I said: "The middleman exists to see to it that the exchange is NOT entirely voluntary..." (which, for a start, is why they hire or 'tempt into service with future rewards from the proceeds of their position in the middle of the transaction' armies of people with the biggest weapons)

No to the first, and the rest. I made no claim whatsoever that the medium of exchanges' form matters, and if you want an answer to the question YOU raised I do not believe the form matters.

...and I'm back to that bloody fantasy about Marketers and sales engineers...

RR