juan's vision of free market WAS Snowden on the Twitters

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:08:55 PDT 2015

On Sun, 4 Oct 2015 14:51:58 +0300
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> >> 1. How do you distribute goods (food, shelter, shiny J-Pads, money?
> >> etc)
> >>
> >        free market
>
> What is a sound definition of free market?

	Georgi, if you are really interested in the topic, do your own
	homework.

	http://jim.com/Molinari.htm

	If on the other hand you think that your questions are
	rhetorical questions that somehow prove anything, don't waste
	your time. And mine.

	The comments I made about statism have not been refuted - at
	all.

	And what is the  political system you advocate? How do you YOU
	justify it?

> In particular:
>
> 1. How does the ``free market'' prevents _cartels_ and stays free?
> 2. In a stateless free market, what happens to orphans,
> physically/mentally impaired people and the like?

	They are sold as cat and dog food for the pets of the rich
	people.

> IMHO realworld implementation of ``free market'' is the law of the
> jungle played with (virtual) money/goods on a Ponzi scheme playground
> (check the thread about the usa debt).

	That is, you don't know what "free market" means and yet you
	are wasting time discussing it and apparently trying to refute
	something you don't have a clue about it.