Snowden on the Twitters

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Oct 4 08:05:41 PDT 2015

On 10/04/2015 04:08 AM, rysiek wrote:
> You do realise that "free market" is simply "the more you have money, the more
> you have power over other people", right?

Do you realize "money" is an "Intangible Construct" in mature
industrial-capitalist societies (often referred to as 'consumer
cultures'), and it's value revolves-evolves in relation to artificially
created demand?

I'd make a pitch here for lining every marketing exec, from the guy that
telemarkets rodeo tickets to sales engineers (Steve Jobs), and executing
them, but that's simply a fantasy on my part.