Snowden on the Twitters

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 00:49:32 PDT 2015

On Sun, 4 Oct 2015 10:19:07 +0300
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> Juan,
>
> To dumb me you appear utopist.

	Yeah, I know that's a common reaction =P

> Please explain in simple words the IMPLEMENTATION of your New Order
> (in case you have order).

	You must have read or at least taken a glance at some of my
	rants. By now you should at least know the *name* of the
	system I advocate and should be able to research it on your
	own? =)

> In particular explain:
>
> 1. How do you distribute goods (food, shelter, shiny J-Pads, money?
> etc)

	free market

>2. How do you deal with dishonest people and criminals?

	free market for defense/security - insurance companies. Self
	defense. Et cetera.

> 3. How do you deal with people against your New Order?

	free market for defense/security - but if the number of
	statists is too big, they obviously win. Like they do today.

> 4. How do you deal with current oligarchs in the New Order?

	Hang them by their balls. Actually, I don't pretend to have a
	definite plan and my divine powers are a little weak today so I
	can't exactly foretell the future...But an important point is
	that in a stateless society, oligarchs can't rely on the
	state to defend them...

> 5. How do you prevent corruption?

	What kind of corruption?

> IMHO a major problem is that sheeple are too buggy/easy to manipulate
> and don't want freedom, they just want shiny J-Pads, facebook, etc.

	I partially agree.

> John Lennon said:
> "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then
> there'd be peace."

	I partially agree, but the generalization misses the point I
	think.