freedom.press, also the firstlook/intercept...

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:46:56 PDT 2015

> I'm also aware of the exceedingly detrimental effect copyright law has had
> on general filesharing. Somehow information controls, huge dangers to
> freedom of speech, are permissible because ideas aren't free but instead
> licensable at owner's whims.

This wouldn't be a problem if the masses would simply recognize
and move their operations to anonymous encrypted networks such
as I2P, Phantom, Tor... then at least you would throw true "freedom
of speech" up against the wall to be tested...
(yes, excepting these fill-traffic-less networks current ability to be
outed by passives, and generally exploited by actives.)