freedom.press, also the firstlook/intercept...

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:02:38 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Lodewijk andré de la porte
<l at odewijk.nl> wrote:
> Which relates as to why I lost a lot of personal photo's; I didn't use the
> cloud backup feature. Now nobody has my pictures, except maybe whomever
> stole my phone* =(

Don't use a phone that doesn't have sdcard, or at least usb or scp over wifi.
Don't take pictures of self, family, friends or business you care about
on hardware (obviously baseband) which doesn't care about you.
Bonus: since the masses are ditching standalone cameras for phones,
used cameras are now dirt cheap, anonymous, and come prefilled with
all sorts of fun images "deleted/formatted" from their DOS FAT.