Bitcoin Halloween... A Dangerous Idea... They're Terrified We'll Use It

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:24:23 PDT 2015

On 10/31/15, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Generally, I'm not interested in "upgrading" anything.  I just want things
> to WORK.  Should I have been able to access the site using my browser?

Jim, you are 100% right.  asking above and beyond better come with a benefit!

who the fuck and why for onions?  DON'T CARE!

this played out in a thread on twitter about Tor Messenger,

"Fuck! Disappointed to learn that Tor Messenger doesn't include
logging of chats. I thought we'd learned…"
- https://twitter.com/zooko/status/660627576990203904

earth humans, you scare me!
  - me on every day of the year.