The BlackList

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 18:42:42 PDT 2015

  From: coderman <coderman at gmail.com>
 To: jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com>
Cc: Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com>; cpunks <cypherpunks at cpunks.org>
On 10/31/15, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>>    I also solved David Friedman's "Hard problem", see his book, "The
>> Machinery of Freedom",  the previously-assumed difficulty or impossibility
>> of providing for the defense of a fully libertarian or anarchistic society.
>i'd support AP with a basic income in place. otherwise, the few
>outliers could out leverage even the most widely prevalent crowd
>dispositions...
>basic income + assassination politics == awesome future!**[ **this conjecture remains to be proven... ]

This sounds like a contradiction in terms.  "basic income" implies that somebody is forced to provide somebody else an income.  Someone using force is anathemato AP:   Anyone feeling such force can use AP to act against those doing that forcing.  Forcing stops.  "Basic income" stops.        Jim Bell