The BlackList

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 16:44:50 PDT 2015

On 10/31/15, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>     I also solved David Friedman's "Hard problem", see his book, "The
> Machinery of Freedom",  the previously-assumed difficulty or impossibility
> of providing for the defense of a fully libertarian or anarchistic society.

i'd support AP with a basic income in place. otherwise, the few
outliers could out leverage even the most widely prevalent crowd
dispositions...

basic income + assassination politics == awesome future!**

[ **this conjecture remains to be proven... ]

---

as an alternative vision, consider a world of humans sufficiently
educated and opportunity rich as to view violence anathema to global
maxima.

this, a much better solution to brute force.

best regards,