Shiny stuff and designer societies

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 31 09:47:32 PDT 2015

On 10/30/2015 06:40 PM, rysiek wrote:
> Dnia środa, 28 października 2015 16:08:44 Lodewijk andré de la porte pisze:
>> New threat, this is offtopic.
> How delightfully ironic that Syria is on-topic here:
> http://rys.io/en/39
>

> /Preliminary analysis revealed such keywords as /proxy/ and /Israel/
> were blocked. And of course, much porn/

/Tsk.

Btw, whjen Telecomix helps Pirate Bay, they're really assisting
Cloudflare's logging for da feds. Do they know?/

I'd rather be looking at Pentagon logs for US SOGs in Syria. The
sovereign Syrian government is battling a disinformation blitz. Claims
that Russians are bombing hospitals ... without a speck of proof, to
distract from the proven bombing of an MSF hospital by US forces that
KNEW it was a hospital, for example.

The intertubz is very MUCH a part of that war, and since I side with the
Syrian government, if only because the other option looks A LOT like
what NATO did to Libya, and since the only viable avenues Syria has to
prevent the US and other hostile forces from using it's communications
infrastructure as a weapon against it by CIA mercenaries from Chechnya,
Turkey at el, and their western based disinformation operators, would be
destruction of their civilian telecom system, or spy on that system just
like every other fucking country in the world does, with the US leading
the surveillance parade, I have no problem whatsoever with the Syrian
government keeping logs.

Everyone else does. EVERYONE.

It begs the question. What's your point?

RR