Shiny stuff and designer societies (addenda)

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:45:30 PDT 2015

Andre - maybe there is some work happening that your unaware of - as if we
are made more conscious of these really beautiful shifts i think it can
help create even more thru sort of momentum

Its not as monolithic as you state - multifacitity is really how life works

I have info about towns with their own currencies - lending libraries that
lend much more than books - food deserts being turned into community garden
spaces in urban areas - alternative banking structures being developed -
tesla shit - massive growth in the cooperative sector globally - indigenous
people not allowing destruction of the land - hackers taking information
and dissiminating it to the people to produce higher levels of
consciousness - highly productive scientists developing methodologies of
clean energy without the state apparatus and discounting government as
inneffective - environmetally cleaner tech ...

Shedding the snake skin of the choking state