Surveillance... Beware the Weather Blimps

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 28 20:15:34 PDT 2015

F*CK F*****CK.

> Privacy advocates, meanwhile, have expressed
> concern about deploying such sophisticated surveillance technology
> over the United States.

Oh whew! - you had me going for a second there gp, now I can sleep
safe at night, knowing that privacy advocates -have- expressed
concerns. Just as well or we'd be well and truly monitored. "They"
solved the problem for me. Gee I love privacy advocates, give me
nothing to do to retain my privacy. What a wonderful world we live in.