mailing list etiquette violators list

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Oct 28 11:19:33 PDT 2015

On 10/27/2015 11:55 PM, odinn wrote:
> What we are seeing is the collective dissolving of backbone of online
> societies; it may be subconscious or it may even be intentional ~ in
> the end, it doesn't matter:  It's happening.

As above (real world) so below (cyber-world)'

Psychopaths with agendas rise to the top of the 'food chain' and destroy
the host society, or at least the element of that society that doesn't
subscribe to that agenda. In political organizing this often happens
when involvement is at a nadir and the psychopaths commandeer the
organization by otherwise legitimate means.

I don't know who the owner of the Cypherpunks list is but I understand
it IS NOT moderated, so anyone who keeps a filter list of people they
consider 'undesirable posters' is free to do so, and keep their fuck
fuck fucking (for those who keep a 'fuck' counter) problem to themselves.

Personally, compared to other lists I'm involved with, I see no
mean-spirited trolling or intentionall disruption of threads here. Just
free form discussion that 'ranges'.

RR