mailing list etiquette violators list

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Oct 27 10:42:26 PDT 2015

On 10/27/2015 10:27 AM, Lodewijk andré de la porte wrote:
> <mailto:Rayzer at riseup.net>>:
>
>     Have I ever mentioned that "If I were Stalin" the people I'd line
>     up against a wall for the firing squad would be marketers, and the
>     psychologists and sociologists that collude with them?
>

> geez, chill
> it's not like they're intentionally malicious

I can hear it now, from the tribunal hall:

> "I vas only following grant money!"

For some people, four walls are three too many. Do you REALIZE the
amount of neuro-psychogical damage advertising has done to industrial
societies.

Let's start with the net socioeconomic effect of revolving charge
consumer debt economic slavery because 'shiny .. shiny' "stuff" which
we'll be subhuman if we don't own, bombarding our brains almost every
waking second today...

"Elections" ... What DO you think the US political parties are doing
with that flood of Citizens United corporate cash? Get-out-the-vote
phone banks? ROTF!

http://razedbywolves.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-not-money-its-what-they-do-with-it.html

I COULD go on...

But I'll refer you to this entertaining music video instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYTRIGtyZ44

RR