list sans smtp spillage

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:08:20 PDT 2015

So anarchists in fucking spain took up tanks ... and palestine ... buchunin
organized serious shit  -not sure if the human race is all that actually
so... being an anti speciest and anti-anthropocentric i dont really see the
level diffrrentiation as much as others

I am totally clear that i can not engage empathy if i have such judgements
about armed struggle to call it counter revolutionary ... should the
spanish had committed mass suicide ... should the palestinians ? Math is a
factor we only have so many functionalities to work with and until these
functionalities are expanded more thru serious fucking profound massive
work it cannot be different

People are working to expand functionalities now and doing amazing work but
there are many ways to dismantle the state i cannot shove one way into
oblivion in my mind because i dont know everything so... each frame is
different and to me respecting anothers frame is fucking anarchism and
without the respect of the other aspect anarchy would be too weak or what
would it even be?

Not sure why you have to write specifically about me steve