mailing list etiquette violators list

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Sun Oct 25 10:10:58 PDT 2015

On October 25, 2015 9:46:16 AM stef <s at ctrlc.hu> wrote:

> after the much successful list of coderman regarding contributors-to-be-
> filtered, allow me to present you the list of the most - netiquette-wise -
> unrespectful contributors to this list:

[Snip]

Observation: with a few exceptions, those of us who have been using the
'net for longer than most (and presumably understand the principles of
netiquette from the BBS days) are at the top of the list.  It's a good
reminder; thanks, Stef.

Note to self: must unsubscribe old email address.  Derp.

-Shelley