list sans smtp spillage

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Oct 25 09:21:55 PDT 2015

On 10/25/2015 08:58 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> On 10/25/2015 11:32 AM, Razer wrote:
> > There were no "Purges" in Vietnam.
>
> IIRC there were, though of course not on a scale to rival Pol Pot
> & Co.  However, that's beside the point:  I was talking about
> Amerikan politics, not Asian history.
>
> :o)

I'm SURE the citizens of Vietnam took good care of their traitors... To
the best of my knowledge there were never any government organized
purges. What angry citizens might have done to Special Forces installed
"Provincial Governments" and errant unfortunate ARVN soldiers does NOT
qualify as a purge. What Amerika did to it's labor unionists in the
early 1900s does though. America's politics DEPEND on the belief in
"Righteous wars" and I'm here to say The US has NEVER fought one. It's a
myth.