list sans smtp spillage

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Oct 25 07:41:52 PDT 2015

On 10/24/2015 03:29 PM, Razer wrote:

> On 10/24/2015 10:44 AM, Cari Machet wrote:
>>
>> Dear travis
>>
>> I am an anti feminist but i started feeling like a fucker
>> saying mother fucker all the time and ao i decided to call
>> out the patriarchy of saying mother fucker by saying father
>> fucker which sounds really fucked up ... in turkey i am
>> yelled at for saying mother fucker and have had too many
>> conversations about it ... it is the worst thing you can say
>> in turkish language
>>
>> Language is alive and i like to fuck it
>>
>> Anymore questions?
>>

> Yeah... Why "Fuck you"? Fucking is fun, stress reducing, and
> has so many other benefits, including monetary if you're so
> inclined.
>
> If you REALLY dislike someone it's more appropriate to say
> "UN-FUCK you!"
>
> RR

Now y'all done set me off.  Stand back, I'm a gonna RANT.

I'm a think Cari would be right at home on the Group W bench, and
I don't think anyone will call her "moral enough to join the Army
and burn women kids houses and villages" after being listed as a
troll and/or spammer on Cypherpunks.

In the English language, every meaning of the word "fuck," except
one, references violence or damage.  I'm gonna fuck you up, he
really got fucked over, they fucked us out of it, this fucking
shit sucks.  "Fuck you" is an expression of anger or challenge.
Conversational use of the word "fuck" is commonplace in the
military services and among economically and otherwise repressed
minority populations, but much less so in "polite" society where
all forms of routine violence are kept out of sight or at least
have lace doilies on top of them.

I have long held that the true meaning of "fuck" reflects a
profound social psychosis, normalized through centuries of common
usage and elaborate rationalizations, where sex IS violence.  When
the word "violence" is understood in the context of Anarchist or
Libertarian ideology as "violation" of the personal integrity of
another by force, deception or strategic subterfuge, numerous
everyday examples of sexual assault, sexual repression and sexual
exploitation come to mind.  (Voice over, Eric Idle:  "Now we see
the violence inherent in the system!")

I got no time for "Liberal Feminism" 'cause that word Liberal
denotes a "loyal opposition" to Establishment institutions based
on violence.  Liberals complain politely to their rulers, and are
kind to people they personally know, so it's not their fault if
their path to personal comfort and security is paved with the
bones of murdered children.

The Women's Lib faction of the New Left complained rudely, and set
their sights on personal power and dominance, vs. the mere comfort
and security that their Liberal counterparts still aspire to:  A
"radical movement" with not one bad thing to say about mass murder
as long as their favored team is doing it.

The fall of Saigon and what came after provides a wonderful
"teachable moment" in U.S. political history:  A coalition of
Pacifist using Joan Baez as their front man took out a full page
ad in the Times, calling out Hanoi for carrying out massive purges
in "south" Vietnam.  A coalition of New Left groups using Hanoi
Jane as their front man responded with a full page ad in the
Times, calling out the Pacifists as counter-revolutionary running
dogs and congratulating their comrades in arms overseas.

I am an Emma Goldman and/or Simone de Beauvoir kind of feminist. I
was apparently born to be an anarchist, and I like people, so this
alignment is more or less inevitable.

:o)