list sans smtp spillage

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 13:18:47 PDT 2015

On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 20:57:05 +0100
Mark Steward <marksteward at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 8:28 PM, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 15:13:35 +0100
> > Mark Steward <marksteward at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > As far as I've seen, Cari doesn't spread posts to crypto-specific
> > > mailing lists.
> >
> >         So why block her.
> >

> She's not on the list.

	You're right. My mistake.

> >                 coderman's list doesn't make  sense - and obviously
> >                 it's not 'his' blocking list since he is on the
> > list as well.
> >
> >                 coderman could have explained where the fuck the
> > list came from, but he didn't and still doesn't.
> >

> He did, at the bottom of the original post.

	And you're right again. So the list is just some random,
	nonsensical list, author unknown.

	(I, like Cari, don't post to any crypto list except this one
	and tor-talk. I'd guess then, the author is some tor-bot from
	tor-talk...except, what kind of retard would join tor-talk and
	block syverson?? LOL)

J.