list sans smtp spillage

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 12:28:36 PDT 2015

On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 15:13:35 +0100
Mark Steward <marksteward at gmail.com> wrote:

> As far as I've seen, Cari doesn't spread posts to crypto-specific
> mailing lists.

	So why block her.

> This is a decent list of people to plonk if you're a cryptography
> researcher

		So if you're a crypto 'researcher' (more than likely
		some kind of state parasite) you'd block the capo of the
		tor mafia, syverson? He's on the list too. People don't
		seem to have noticed.

		coderman's list doesn't make  sense - and obviously
		it's not 'his' blocking list since he is on the list as
		well.

		coderman could have explained where the fuck the list
		came from, but he didn't and still doesn't.

		whoever put that list together is fairly retarded
		anyway.