[tor-talk] Tor

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:51:55 PDT 2015

 > https://edwardsnowden.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tor-stinks-presentation.pdf

	BY THE WAY, what kind of retard can take the above
	'presentation' seriously ?!

	"use cookies to identify tor users when they are not using tor"

	what !? the cookie monster?

	"How does tor handle dns requests? Are dns requests goin
	through tor? --- current : still investigating".

	So, that's allegedly a 'top secret' nsa document dated june
	2012 showing that the top master hackers don't even know the
	basics of the protocol? Please.

	"what do we know about hidden services? current : no effort by
	nsa"

	Sure. None. Nada. Nothing.

	"can we exploit nodes. probably not. legal and technical
	challenges".

	... Well, boys nothing to see here. The government is completly
	inept AND, of course, they 'respect the law'. Whatever that is.

	Somebody was talking about moles?