How To Survive The "Deep State"

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 12:27:52 PDT 2015

On Sun, 18 Oct 2015 07:20:39 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> The TPP and similar deals under negotiation indicate that the
> 'establishment' in question is trans-national.  The content of
> these negotiations indicates that its agenda is, as always, more
> money and power for the ruling class at any expense to anyone else.
>
> I just call it real life.
>
> Per my own pet theories, today's Deep State will self destruct by
> virtue of its own existence:

	Unfounded 'optimism'?

> Unbreakable commitments vs. Laws o'
> Thermodynamics, never mind the details.

	Well, maybe you should provide some details otherwise you only
	have an unfounded assertion.

	Real life is this : the state keeps getting more power. That is
	exactly the opposite of self-destruction.

> In that model, the actual
> "fall" of the Deep State is already in progress, as part of a
> complex and turbulent transitional period with historically
> unprecedented features.  We do live in interesting times.
>
> One of the most interesting political features of today's novel
> social landscape is the Internet:  Analysis and exploitation of
> group behavior in this new medium is all the rage in propaganda,
> PsyOps and marketing disciplines.  Instant many to many mass
> communication is inherently biased to facilitate popular
> uprisings;

	That's why there are so many uprisings. Especially in a
	naturally libertarian 'nation' like the great US.

	Oh wait. So far the only internet 'uprisings' we've seen are
	actually CIA-GOOGLE-FACEBOOK-NSA coup de etats in the middle
	east?

> among other things it breaks the State & Corporate
> monopoly on propaganda,

	Well, I also WISH that would be the case but I know it ISN'T.

and enables rapid ad hoc organization and