How To Survive The "Deep State"

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Oct 18 04:20:39 PDT 2015

On 10/18/2015 05:01 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 03:02:20AM -0400,
> wirelesswarrior at safe-mail.net wrote:
>> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-16/how-survive-deep-state
>

> What the author means by "deep _state_"?
>
> First I interpreted it as "establishment/country", then thought
> it might mean "condition" or something else.

I assumed this:  http://cryptome.org/2014/08/deep-state-wins.pdf

This essay describes the Deep State as "national policy decisions
... being forged by a small group of power elite ... bound
together by shared class interests" and "the political process as
being dominated by corporate interests which coalesce into
factions and compete to guide policy."

The TPP and similar deals under negotiation indicate that the
'establishment' in question is trans-national.  The content of
these negotiations indicates that its agenda is, as always, more
money and power for the ruling class at any expense to anyone else.

I just call it real life.

Per my own pet theories, today's Deep State will self destruct by
virtue of its own existence:  Unbreakable commitments vs. Laws o'
Thermodynamics, never mind the details.  In that model, the actual
"fall" of the Deep State is already in progress, as part of a
complex and turbulent transitional period with historically
unprecedented features.  We do live in interesting times.

One of the most interesting political features of today's novel
social landscape is the Internet:  Analysis and exploitation of
group behavior in this new medium is all the rage in propaganda,
PsyOps and marketing disciplines.  Instant many to many mass
communication is inherently biased to facilitate popular
uprisings; among other things it breaks the State & Corporate
monopoly on propaganda, and enables rapid ad hoc organization and
large scale action by segments of the great unwashed public.
Pushing back agaisnt State efforts to control "problems" created
by Internet is a job for...  um...  isn't the word cyber-something?

:D