How To Survive The "Deep State"

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 17 11:31:50 PDT 2015

On 10/17/2015 10:39 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> I don't expect a world that anyone will ever call "the Good Old Days" to appear before about 2150 at the soonest.

About the time Iran's geologists predict their petroleum peak, China's
citizens are calculated to be able to per-capita drive cars like
Mericans, meaning (according to a Harpers Index from a decade ago BEFORE
the oilcos downsized their reserves) that the known oil on the planet
will last 5 whole days,  and industrial world goes catatonic.

No. too soon... Try the 22nd century if there's still humans on the planet.