How To Survive The "Deep State"

Seth list at sysfu.com
Sat Oct 17 08:16:04 PDT 2015

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 06:15:16 -0700, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>
wrote:

> Fri, 10/16/2015 - 22:58 | 6678042 Implied Violins
> Easy: bust the child-porn rings.
> ALL OF THEM. The rest will follow.
> "
>
> May be the real reason why publishing the crime of beheadings and
> other gore is legal, but publishing this crime is illegal - minimize
> the risk to the "elite" ('must not have any pesky vigilantes to stop
> all the cover ups/ hush ups/ do nothing royal enquiries')?

Yup, more info on U.S. congressional child rapists and other criminal acts
and
collusion here
https://www.corbettreport.com/the-real-hastert-scandal-pedophilia-drug-money-and-blackmail/

Latest update: The U.S. District Judge on this case, a piece of shit fuck
known as 'Thomas M. Durkin' colluded with the prosecution and defense to
keep details of Hastert's crimes sealed via a plea bargain deal.

BTW, Durkin gave to Hastert's campaign and before he became a judge he
worked in private practice with Hastert’s son, Ethan. No conflict of
interested there.

Amazingly, Durkin offered to recuse himself from the case but as you would
expect both the prosecution and the defense said 'no'.

Forget about Jim Bell's Assassination Politics, what we need now more than
ever is "Castration Politics", where Darknet bounties for the genitals of
these sociopathic child rapists and their protectors are raised and then
'harvested' by snatch
'n' snip teams.