How To Survive The "Deep State"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 17 06:15:16 PDT 2015

On 10/17/15, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> On 10/17/15, wirelesswarrior at safe-mail.net
> <wirelesswarrior at safe-mail.net> wrote:
>> "Almost everyone looks for a political solution to problems. However, once
>> Deep State situation has taken over, only a revolution or a dictatorship
>> can
>> turn it around, and probably only in a small country.
>>
>> "Here’s what would happen in the totally impossible scenario that this
>> person was elected and tried to act like a Lee Kuan Yew or an Augusto
>> Pinochet against the Deep State:"
>>
>> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-16/how-survive-deep-state
>
> Thanks for the heads up - the last time you posted part 1, I found it

PS, even the comments grant an insight:
"Fuck how to "survive" the deep state! Tell me how to destroy the motherfucker!

Fri, 10/16/2015 - 22:58 | 6678042 Implied Violins
Easy: bust the child-porn rings.
ALL OF THEM. The rest will follow.
"

May be the real reason why publishing the crime of beheadings and
other gore is legal, but publishing this crime is illegal - minimize
the risk to the "elite" ('must not have any pesky vigilantes to stop
all the cover ups/ hush ups/ do nothing royal enquiries')?