[cryptome] Cryptome for sale with access log files from 1996 for $50, 000, 000

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Oct 16 00:31:10 PDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 11:23:37PM -0700, Shelley wrote:

> It's not funny, and it's not right.  From what I've heard, a bunch
> of us would really appreciate an explanation from John - in plain
> English.

I am not JYA's lawyer.

I strongly suspect JYA didn't sell any logs from this offer and never
will at price of current value of $50M since the logs almost surely
might be owned for a small fraction of this.

IMHO it was made for one or more of following: joke, sarcasm, warning.

As someone already wrote at least twice:
NSA almost surely have all these logs.