USB killer v2.0

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 13:55:51 PDT 2015

Well, the reason I am the "last tech-plus ham in the world" is simply that as a byproduct of pissing off the Federal government, it refused to handle my timely-filed (January 2010) license renewal.  However, the law apparently says that I am a legal ham as long as the FCC is processing my renewal, which seems to amount to "forever".  So, while everyone else was upgrading (or expiring) I remain "the last tech-plus ham in the world".    https://www.reddit.com/r/amateurradio/comments/3dt9d5/why_does_ae7q_show_novice_license_grants_through/
My understanding, also, is that I am actually still entitled to merely sign a form to become a general.  Although, there is no guarantee that the FCC would act on THAT, either.          Jim Bell, N7IJS