USA government debt ceiling

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:31:05 PDT 2015

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:55:56 +0300
Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes reading econ is a super horror ... i have to go back and read
> naomi klein to get equalibrium ...

	For completness sake, I should add that the concept of 'balance
	of trade' is mercantilistic/corporatist propaganda. It only
	makes sense from the point of view of governments and companies
	that interfere with trade and currency markets.

	In a real free market individuals would trade in a 'peer to
	peer' fashion and their 'nationality' would be irrelevant.

	The reasons why the chinese government plays along with the US
	government are basically two : 1) self-interest 2) nukes
	pointed at them.

> and think about shit that is
> happening on the ground despite the parasitic cannibal mafia that
> pretends to be government
>
> Towns even have their own currencies so it could be even more
> facsistic than it is currently
>
> The US has been buidling the present global econ structure for a long
> long time

	Yes. And western colonialism is even older. Dutch. French.
	English, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.

and unfortunately when i have tried to talk people out of