[cryptome] Cryptome for sale with access log files from 1996 for $50, 000, 000

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Wed Oct 14 22:17:19 PDT 2015

On October 14, 2015 9:32:30 PM John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Cryptome for sale with access log files from 1996 for $50,000,000.
>
> Authentic Cryptome Archive for $10,000.
> <https://t.co/38zMD3KlpS>https://cryptome.org/donations.htm

1) John, if this is indeed JY, is awake long past his bedtime.

2) If Cryptome has access logs going back to 1996 then John has completely
contradicted himself about deleting old logs with the previous provider,
before Network Solutions.

I don't know what's been going on for the past week with JY and some of the
cpunks list, but I'd sure like to find out.

-Shelley