How to go about sharing (was: one of a dozen threads about Cryptome)

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:45:32 PDT 2015

IA takes down specific items, not entire accounts, Feel free to file a
complaint, but if you start gunning for my archives you'll be the one
accused of having a vendetta not me. All I did was try to get the GCHQ
slide up for discussion, JOHN inflated the issue by trolling me accusing me
of faking the data. *The leak never had to be disclosed if he had verified
the redacted data and let me tell him what the problem was, but NO.* JOHN
couldn't let that happen. That wasn't me.

But again, if you wanna talk about copyright violations, shall we turn our
eye to Cryptome.org which is full of unlicensed reprints that DO NOT fall
under fair use, since they don't have a disclaimer or copyright notice, nor
did they seek permission to reprint it? *AND they accept monetary donations
for copies of the files?* NO - because NONE OF THAT IS THE POINT. But like
the trolls and disinfo artists you keep complaining about, you keep
changing the subject from what matters - the GCHQ slide and whether or not
it can be authenticated or discounted.