[cryptome] Re: NatSecGeek

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Mon Oct 12 09:41:32 PDT 2015

On October 12, 2015 9:31:40 AM Razer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> His use of a sig with all his social networks is one of the reasons I
> earlier said Best has some income-related motive, and that he's most
> likely dealing in 'future rewards'. After all BB is a contributor to the
> intercept and even that cheap ass street panhandler "Commander X" aka
> 'curbhugger chris' got a whole damn writeup in the New Yorker.
>
> RR

Razor, what has gotten into you?

The only social network sig block I've seen is this:

---
 Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>
<https://plus.google.com/+TravisBiehn>
--

There has been a lot of noise on the list so I could have missed it, but I
don't recall seeing Mike post anything like that (whereas the above is

If you're going to attack someone, at least get the facts straight.

-S