How to go about sharing (was: one of a dozen threads about Cryptome)

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:11:19 PDT 2015

You deliberately took that out of context and cut out relevant text. Troll.

What I meant was not having to deal with the copyright complaints myself,
and you OH SO CONVENIENTLY left out the very next sentence " If it turns
out there's a violation I missed, the item gets taken down - not the entire
site or all the uploads. " Which referred to Cryptome getting taken down
over one document (which ultimately was allowed to stay up anyway)