Hundreds of underhanded violations of computers and networks,

MARK GORE mag_foto at mac.com
Mon Oct 12 08:39:14 PDT 2015

S thanks for the long URL
I can't wait to use it AND
this is why I read the list.

As far as this thread goes; all of which I read, some dude is starting a pissing contest w/ our beloved JY, for whom I find one of the most treasured agitators.
Yeah Jonhs' fucking nuts, but one would have to be
In order publish online from mid 90's!
Mike Troll Best pisses on list, comes back for a smell, tags it again, returns to take  a smell and off to Godwins'm Law. _Mg
Communicator...