Why cryptome sold web logs to their paying customers?

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:28:48 PDT 2015

Yes, my vendetta is so complex and well schemed that I got John to say
the problem was the ISP, and I got coderman to agree that the ISP is
shite and he and others are wondering what will be the final straw. My
turning that statement into a question was just the logical extension
of what you've exposed as a clearly merciless attack against JYA.

*cue eyeroll*

As opposed to his accusations against me, (spy, disinfo, faked data,
stole data, "overstated" his "understated" admission, etc.) all I've
done is present data proving what John did, and only to get the
discussion on the GCHQ slide to move forward.

On 10/11/2015 07:27 PM, Michael Best wrote:
>* Any chance you'll look for a new ISP, John?
*>
And there you have it. Michale Best engaged in a vendetta for some
reason against JYA.

Sounds like a lovers quarrel.

RR