WHY make a fake GCHQ slide?

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Mon Oct 12 07:40:51 PDT 2015

I don't recall Mike ever saying the words, "this slide is a fake."

What is being put forth for discussion and review is the following:

With the log files that were included in the Cryptome archive,

*anyone* with access to those files could have made that slide,

because the data in the log files are from the same time period referred to
in the slide.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?  I feel like this list has branched off
into some alternate timeline where logic and critical thinking do not exist!

-S