WHY make a fake GCHQ slide?

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 04:24:00 PDT 2015

Can anyone poke a hole in my logic for any of the possibilities, or come up
with alternate potential faker (again, if it is fake, only the possibility
has been demonstrated) or alternate motives?

"For the lols" is one such possibility as coderman points out. That motive
could be tacked onto most of the potential fakers, but it does also sound
like something a small group of "anons" might do. Unfortunately that
category is so wide (potentially everyone on Earth) and it's a suspicion
based on a stereotype, so I'm not sure if or how to follow-up with it.