Why cryptome sold web logs to their paying customers?

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:08:17 PDT 2015

C'mon gang - I know we all want to spin up a W3C or IETF standard to
support offline signed web-assets.

Then we can -definitively- say that the person producing a torrent file has
the same private key as the site operator.

-Travis

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>