[cryptome] Re: Why cryptome sold web logs to their paying customers?

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Oct 11 12:59:29 PDT 2015

On 10/11/2015 11:43 AM, Michael Best wrote:
> If so, then why did he spend a week denying it, calling me a liar,
> saying the data is fake and accusing it of being disinfo?

Because unlike Farcebook twitter Google Apple and all the others who
'squealed like a pig' after Snowden's leaks, a FISA court would put JYA
so deep in a hole no one would ever hear of his existence again. You're
NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN MENTION that the 'suits' had been in contact, no
less compromised your system...

RR