[cryptome] Re: [cryptome]

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 09:38:40 PDT 2015

> *Cari Machet* carimachet at gmail.com
>
> <carimachet%40gmail.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5Bcryptome%5D%20Re%3A%20%5Bcryptome%5D&In-Reply-To=%3CCAGRDzQWNCCe7AUOL%3D-YoFUdi5%2Bm2KPxsq30D3OJzgJjQUrMaCw%40mail.gmail.com%3E>*Sun
> Oct 11 12:25:43 EDT 2015*
> reveal was to protect the community (fr john) then why was that act >
> protecting the community > avoided by mike

Plus no ask to the list but said asked the list and if the point of the

First email asked for help, no reason the list was excluded from that even
though I explicitly asked John for help verifying it. Then I asked open
endedly on Twitter.

Also, you seem to be confusing this list with the community of Cryptome's
visitors. There's overlap, sure, but they are *not* the same.

Plus, John deleted the early emails I made to the Cryptome list, which is
more explicitly the mailing list that would be best identified as the
community you're referring to.