[cryptome] Re: [cryptome]

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sat Oct 10 14:17:54 PDT 2015

Dnia sobota, 10 października 2015 14:06:32 Razer pisze:
> On 10/10/2015 01:40 PM, rysiek wrote:
> >>
> >> Seconding Grarpamp on this.
> >
> > Are you saying John Young shouldn't have published the server logs in the
> > first place? Can't agree more!
>
> I'm saying neither of them should do so, yes.

Well, what was Michael Best supposed to do, then? He provided redacted
examples, and was accused of mangling/falsifying the data. I would love to
hear your solution.

> Ps. I still don't know what the motivation for JYA's giving/selling the
> logs,

I'm perfectly fine with "this got missed unintentionally"; but I am unclear
whith why JYA was denying/slandering MB later on, instead of admitting shit
happened, fixing it and moving on.

> but I'm pretty sure of the other party's motivations.

And that is?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak