The GCHQ Cryptome slide could be a mockup/disinfo

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 13:24:49 PDT 2015

Again, my first post asked for help and no one seemed interested. Yes, I
mentioned John by name but didn't exclude anyone. I mad general open pleas,
too. Sorry I didn't get your specific approval as one of my steps first, or
explicitly ask the list instead of implicitly asking them on the list and
explicitly asking everyone elsewhere.

Can't change what's been done, but I'm sure John Young will welcome your
advice on what to publish and when, and with what redactions exactly as
much as I do. Feel free to keep criticizing my not asking the list enough,
but I'm done with that pointless debate.

Still not convinced? Here's John's take on leaking and reactions: "We would
have dumped it, the whole thing. Everyone else likes to play this game:
'What if we harm somebody' or all this kind of crap. Which is strictly
cowardice."