The GCHQ Cryptome slide could be a mockup/disinfo

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 13:09:49 PDT 2015

Sir i am not in your head

I get it john young leaked logs you pointed it out he waffled and then did
admit it but sir you also leaked logs unredacted and i see no evidence of
an ask by you of this list for help

It could have been "hey is anyone interested in helping me get through this
difficulty with a compromised log of a site" simple stuff ... if no one
replied another more pointed ask could have come but instead you replicated

Listen have a think on what is being critisized about your process ...
criticizm can be healthy to absorb and we can shift out like that ...thru
council with others we can have many minds