The GCHQ Cryptome slide could be a mockup/disinfo

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 10:42:58 PDT 2015

Ok i read it all see no fucking ask of this community for help on the matter

I am not interested in purity coffins for cryptome or anyone but i am
interested in respect of community as others have stated here

There are issues then there are deeper concerns re structural mindset ...
base shit people love to ignore so they can fuck with shit on accounta

Coming to the list with a question is not what occured here - coming to the
list with an ask is not what occured

This space is not cut throat dont pretend