[cryptome] Re: [cryptome]

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 06:22:52 PDT 2015

John has yet to post a notice on his site alerting users to the log's
leaking and the possible compromise, but he has added a warning about a
"growing censor-tamper-implant-bowdlerize-redact-tag-track of archives,
torrents, drops, shares, wikis, disclosure sites." So that's something?

> Mirrors of the Cryptome Archive should be accessed with caution, none have
> been authenticated by Cryptome and sigs can be faked to hide tampering.
> There is growing censor-tamper-implant-bowdlerize-redact-tag-track of
> archives, torrents, drops, shares, wikis, disclosure sites.

I guess John was right before. "Compromise should be publicized but seldom
is: *hide, deny, ignore, delude*."