[cryptome] Re: [cryptome]

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 19:21:11 PDT 2015

> Publishing them was still unwarranted. You could have published a
> redacted version. You could have polled this list, and verified selected
> lines. Whatever. Yes, JYA was being a jerk. But still ...

*Umm, I *did* post a redacted version first.* JYA said it was faked
and refused to verify it until days after it had been published in its
entirety. I even told him before hand that if he didn't verify it, I'd
have to post it. He still called it disinfo and fake until well after
it'd been released and confirmed as the files being un multiple
releases, including an old torrent.