[cryptome] Re: [cryptome]

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:19:39 PDT 2015

> Maybe because Mike _published_ the fucking logs, just because JYA was
> doing the mirror shades thing about whether the archive was or was not
> genuine? I mean, JYA can be a very funny man. For sure. But does that
> justify publishing Cryptome access logs?

I published them to verify the data, *AFTER JYA publicly accused me of
FAKING it.* I only raised the point of the logs because of the GCHQ slide. *If
*John had verified it a week earlier, or not accused me of faking data
(with ZERO evidence, and the data turns out to be legit) *they never
would've been published. *